Thursday, August 27, 2009

The H Family {Woodlands children photographer}

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this family. I have known the dad for close to 10 years now and the mom is one of my best and dearest friends. She is an AMAZING and TALENTED photographer, so when she asked me to take some family pictures, I felt truly honored.

What a beautiful family
Photobucket

Mama with her boys
Photobucket

Seriously, can we say models?
Photobucket

Dad with the boys
Photobucket

T is the oldest and Jackson thinks he is just about the coolest thing around.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

D is Jackson's age and what a handsome little guy.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this one. They are 11 months apart and what a gift to have a best friend for life.
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic! I love these and I love your new blog! Talented in so many ways...

    ReplyDelete