Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Girls and more girls!

Oh my gosh when I saw this family get out of their car wearing HOT PINK! I knew we were going to have some fun. They have two of the sweetest girls and I could tell the girls were loved so much by their parents. We had a great time and my son Jackson even jumped in the fun (he would make silly faces to the 2 year old to get her to smile!).
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kisses!
Photobucket

Fun with Dad...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Dad better watch out with these two beauties!
Photobucket

I loved meeting their whole family a few days later. Here are some pictures of the whole gang...
Photobucket

Grandma and Grandpa with their babies
Photobucket

All the girls
Photobucket

Baby Girl
Photobucket

All three cousins
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment