Monday, May 3, 2010

So I am going to gush a bit...

I love my boyfriend. He is the best. I am so blessed that we found each other. He is a good man. He loves me and loves my kids like his own. I knew right when I met him that he was an amazing guy. I think you can tell so much about a person by the friends they keep...and his friends are all amazing people. My boyfriend has been friends with this family since he was 4 years old. I can not say enough nice things about this family. So friendly, supportive, loving and the two girls are full of spirt and you can't help but smile at them. We had fun chasing them around Mercer on Sunday. Here is a sneak peek of the C Family. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to photograph your sweet girls! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment