Thursday, October 21, 2010

Attack of the two year olds!

I laugh as I write this because it really isn't an attack.
BUT I have had SIX 2 year olds in front of my camera in the last 2 weeks!

Crazy, huh?  What is funny about 2 year olds is that they have a mind of their own.
Most moms of 2 year olds cross their fingers and hold their breath during the photo session because they don't quite know how their 2 year old will react.

We have had some pretty successful sessions and I really enjoyed following around these sweet 2 year olds as they explored and showed off their tricks.

Meet Avery. LOVE the pigtails.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Mr. Ethan...I love seeing his handsome face!
Photobucket

Photobucket

And here are a few of MY 2 year old that shocked me on Friday and 
actually let me take a few pictures after Soccer Tots.  
This is rare for me, so I indulged. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment