Saturday, December 11, 2010

"I'm Thankful for..."

In Pierson's preschool class, each child was asked what they are thankful for.  
Pierson said "My Mama and my Bubba."  So cute.

What is even more precious is that Pierson's buddy, Jackson, said 
"My Mommy, my Daddy and Pierson."
AWE.  I love it.  Pierson doesn't have too many friends that are boys is age.
He has lots of girlfriends and runs around with his brother's friends.

We were so excited that we have become friends with Jackson and his mom this fall.
Between preschool, boot camp, and Soccer Tots, we see them quite a bit.

I was honored to take their family pictures last week.  Here are some of my favorites...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dad is a big Tech fan so here is his "guns up."
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment