Thursday, May 26, 2011

My sweet boys

Thank you for being patient with me as I get back into the swing of things after my wedding!  
We have been celebrating our new marriage, 
my son's 5th birthday and ending school and we are ready for summer!

Summer sessions are booking up fast, so if you are interested, I would email me soon!  
I will be working this summer on updating my blog (with a new look and new name!) 
and will be posting about Fall/Winter sessions in August.  

Please scroll down...there are lots of new posts and more to come!
Photobucket

My big 5 year old...how is it that as of tomorrow, 
I will have a KINDERGARTNER in my house??!
Photobucket

My sweet baby...love him!
Photobucket

I am so blessed to be able to share the summer with these two!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment