Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Inspiration

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this 3 year old. He is ALL boy...ALL heart...ALL energy...and ALL mine! He had school pictures yesterday and I could not get over how handsome he looked so he graciously allowed me to snap pictures for about all of 5 minutes. And not ONE minute more!

Photobucket

He has the biggest blue eyes...this face his very hard to say no to!
Photobucket

Seriously??? How big is my boy?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Pretending to be a superhero...our big obsession right now!
Photobucket

Ok MOM! Can I please stop smiling?
Photobucket

Awe...melt my heart.
Photobucket

Alright...I am done.
Photobucket

Happy Wednesday! Thank you for letting me gush about my little man for a bit! More sessions to post soon!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. He is a looker! Fantastic shots of him. LOVE the first one.

    ReplyDelete