Monday, October 26, 2009

Super Mom

I met this sweet mom of two through a mutual friend and I admire her so much. She has the cutest kids and I enjoyed finally getting to meet them in person.

I LOVE this one of the three of them!!
Photobucket

Just the girls...Beautiful!
Photobucket

Mr. W is 3 1/2 and reminded me so much of my 3 year old. Here he is trying to find Spiderman in my camera.
Photobucket

Seriously? I do NOT see Spiderman!
Photobucket

Looking like a "stud muffin" like I call my 3 year old!
Photobucket

Sweet baby A did not know what to think of me. She just turned one and made me work for a smile! :)
Photobucket

Oh! There is a little one!
Photobucket

Brother and Sister...I love how he is holding her here...
Photobucket

Come on baby sister...look at the camera...so funny!
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. sweet sweet! love that first one of mama with the kiddos. Great seeing you too! I just love seeing what someone else can do with a location! See you Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete