Tuesday, November 3, 2009

An amazing talent

I have to admit that I am a huge fan of Shannon's. I stalk her photography blog weekly, if not daily. She has an amazing gift. I should know...I have seen her work firsthand as she has taken Pierson's newborn pictures and Jackson's 18 month pictures. So when she emailed me a few months back to take her family pictures, I have to admit I was very flattered and nervous. I mean BUTTERFLIES in my tummy kind of nervous. BUT we had a great session despite her little one being a bit tired after a night of trick-or-treating and the time change. I hope she loves her pictures as much as I love all of the pictures she has taken for me.

For those of you who have not seen her without a camera in front of her face, here she is...Stunning!
Photobucket

A few of my favorite family shots.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Mama and her baby boy...yeah! Our only smile of the day! :)
Photobucket

Mama and her girl...
Photobucket

Mama and the kids
Photobucket

Thanks, Shannon!!
Photobucket

1 comment: