Thursday, November 19, 2009

Smiles and Kisses

This session was full of both of those! This sweet 5 month old could not stop giving me her smiles and I could tell she was a happy baby! See what I mean??
Photobucket

Some of my favorite family shots...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mama and her sweet girl
Photobucket

LOVE this one...I didn't even have to tell her to kiss her Mama!
Photobucket

Daddy's girl
Photobucket

Sweet smile
Photobucket

I'm not sure about this lady behind the camera...:)
Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Rebecca, You have such a talent - may God use it for His good. These are my babies. Sarah is my daughter Elizabeth is my first grandchild. The photo's are awesome. They made me cry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a great job with their pictures!!!! I can't wait to make their Christmas Cards now!

    ReplyDelete