Monday, January 11, 2010

2009 Wrap Up

WOW! That is all I can say about the amount of love and support I have received this year. I ended up being super busy with Christmas sessions and have enjoyed being able to catch my breath for a minute. Here are some of my sessions that I may have missed. If I did not post your session, I apologize!

One of my good friends' families...
Photobucket

Her sister is getting married in May so here are a few cute engagement pics...
Photobucket

Photobucket

A sweet family I enjoyed seeing again!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

One of my favorite things about the holiday season is getting Christmas cards!! I love seeing how everyone has grown and changed throughout the year. It was neat to see some of my pictures on cards. I LOVED my card this year...it was designed by a family friend. She is super talented. Check her out at www.littlebearsdesigns.com. She does announcements, birthday cards, etc.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Stay tuned for 2010 pricing! I hope you and your family had an amazing holiday season. I was blessed by each and every one of you. Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment