Sunday, January 24, 2010

Inspiration

I have been taking a bunch of sibling shots the last few weeks so I thought I would snap a few of my two favorite boys in the whole world. Hardest age to photograph??? 18 months!!! But I managed to get a few...

The two together...Jackson is the best big brother! He is so loving and protective of his little Bubba.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Little P man...he was interested in anything BUT taking pictures but I managed to get a "CHEESE."
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mr. J working the camera...I am so glad he is finally at an age that loves smiling for the camera.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. love the boots! i can't wait until i can squeeze some on reese's feet! great pictures!

    ReplyDelete