Thursday, February 11, 2010

Showered with Love

I was honored to host a beautiful baby shower for a dear friend this past weekend. The two girls who helped host the shower are AMAZING...so creative! organized! thoughtful! I told them that I will host a party with them ANY time. Here are some pictures of the baby shower...can I tell you how much I was itching for a baby in pink after this shower? Maybe one day...

The tutu...how cute is this stand? It's from Hobby Lobby (A's favorite place!)
Photobucket

The diaper cake (Maybe a new business for myself?? HA! Thanks for helping me, honey!)
Photobucket

The adorable favors...If you ever need a cookie for a shower, birthday, etc. Let me know! My friend made these and she is so very talented!
Photobucket

Cute onesie...love the name! J was the one who gave me the idea for Pierson's name so she has some good taste!
Photobucket

RJ Goodies...of course!
Photobucket

So have you ever met someone who just made life better for you? Well, this is how I feel about my friend. She has the ability to brighten my day and make me feel good. She has an amazing heart and is so very thoughtful and caring. I bet she takes after her sweet Mama. I love you girl!
Photobucket

Great party, girls!
Photobucket

2 comments: