Monday, February 1, 2010

Would you be interested??

I am thinking about picking a few days in the spring to do some mini-sessions. They would be about 15-20 minutes long and it would be a special price, include 10-15 pictures, and the CD. I could pick some fun locations like Mercer or bluebonnets. A great opportunity to take pictures of your family or little ones in their Easter outfits or in their bright spring clothes. Let me know if this is something you would like to do. Either comment here or send me an email at rebeccatoddphotography@gmail.com. If I get enough interest, I will pick a few weekend days this spring for mini-sessions! Keep smiling!

3 comments:

  1. Of course we would take you up on that offer! Who wouldn't?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy and Chris SommersFebruary 6, 2010 at 5:23 PM

    This is something that I would TOTALLY be interested in!!! I'd love to have pics of my little girl in the bluebonnets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be interested in the pics in the bluebonnets! Would much rather have your wonderful shots than mine!

    ReplyDelete