Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Friends that make us SMILE!

Meet Marshall and Madeley Jane.
They are adorable friends of ours and 
we are so blessed to have 
them in our life.
I'm going to start with by far one of my favorite sibling shots I have EVER taken.
If I had a picture like this of my boys, 
I might blow it up wall paper size and 
paste it in my living room.  
I'm just kidding!  But seriously!  
I would DIE for a shot like this of my two little ones.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Marshall just turned 4 and when he walks into a room,
you can't help but smile.  He is just that kind of kid.
Warm, loving, full of energy.
Some more of my favs...
Photobucket
Little Miss Madeley Jane is just about the cutest thing you have ever seen.
I loved chasing her around and catching her ear to ear smiles.
Photobucket
Photobucket
More sessions to come!  I hope you are enjoying your last few weeks of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment