Sunday, July 25, 2010

Christmas in July

I hope you are enjoying your summer with your family!  
I know it is hard to believe that we are talking about Christmas already, but the truth is that September, October, and November are the busiest months in the photography business.  

It is the perfect opportunity to get your Christmas card picture and 
capture how much your little ones have grown over the year.  
I am now scheduling fall sessions.  

I am taking limited appointments this fall so get on my calendar early!  
Please see below for a slight adjustment to my pricing
 (99 % of my clients buy the CD so I am now including it in the sitting fee).  




Fall Photo Session Pricing...
$125 (weekday appointment)  Monday and Wednesday mornings, varied weeknights
$150 (weekend appointment...limited number available)

*This includes a 30-45 minute session with up to 4 people ($10 for each additional person), a slideshow of 25-30 edited color and black/white images and a CD of all of your images with the exclusive rights to print, email, share, etc.
*In addition to the above services, you also get a 8X10 of your favorite image from our session printed from my professional photo lab.
*A $25 travel fee is added to any location outside of the Woodlands/Conroe.

No comments:

Post a Comment