Monday, November 22, 2010

"Your friends are my friends"

Every day at the end of Pierson's preschool class, 
his classmates all hold hands in a circle and sing the cutest song...

"The more we get together the happier we will be.  When my friends are your friends and your friends are my friends..."  You get the picture.

Well, I hope this is the case with Corey and me.
He has the best friends (he is getting some pretty amazing friends from me too!).
BUT seriously...awesome people.

Meet Travis and Annie...they have adorable boys that are 2 and 2 weeks.  
We went to visit them this weekend to do a 
family photo shoot to celebrate Rhett being born!

We went over to the Rice Village area and took some great shots in the beautiful trees.

Seriously, I am out of business cards and this might be on my new card...love it.
Photobucket

Family of 4
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment