Friday, July 29, 2011

2011 Holiday Sessions

To all of my friends, loyal clients and RTP fans!
On Monday, August 1st I will be opening my fall calendar. I am so excited to see the growth my little business has had over the past year. I can't wait to show you my new blogsite which will hopefully be ready next month. As many of you know, along with continuing with my photography business, I will also be teaching preschool at my sons' preschool this fall.

So I will be accepting a limited amount of sessions this fall to make sure I still get to spend quality time with my family (while balancing two jobs!). I will be accepting one full session and one mini session a week from September 1st to November 15th. Once those 12 full and 12 mini sessions are full, I will not be accepting any more sessions until January 2012.

If you are interested in a session, look over the pricing and email me at rebeccatoddphotography@gmail.com to reserve your spot. Thank you so much for your support! I am looking forward to photographing your families soon!

Love,
Becky

Photobucket

I can't resist posting this sweet picture of my two cuties!
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment