Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Baby Kennedy

I was thrilled that this Mom called me to come meet and photograph her new baby girl.
This adorable family are not strangers to my camera 
(in fact, my camera loves them!).
I loved going to their beautiful home and 
seeing all of my photos displayed around their house.
I love my job and love that my clients enjoy their precious images.

This family is amazing...so warm and welcoming...I felt right at home. 
 Not to mention they are stunning and always dressed to impress! :)  
I had a fun filled morning with the lovely Samford family.

P.S.  I am trying to fight off the baby fever I am getting after visiting all of these beautiful babies!  It's hard not to want one when they are this sweet and wonderful! :)

Photobucket

Big Sisters
Photobucket

Photobucket

Seriously...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Please scroll down...I have posted 6 new posts today!  The boys and I are in Colorado and are having a blast!  Please stay tuned for the fall schedule and my new logo/blogsite! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment