Friday, September 16, 2011

Life long friends

Do you know the people you meet in your life that you feel so incredibly blessed that they picked you to be their friend?

Well, that is how I feel about these two families.  First up...the Lee's.  Some of the best, down to earth people you will ever meet.  I am a little partial to them and they will always be put on a pedestal in my eyes because they introduced me to my hubby. :)  I am always honored when I get to take pictures of these sweet 3 kiddos.  My boys just LOVE them and so does my camera.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

On to the Anderson's.  This family is pure gold.  They have the biggest hearts, could not be more thoughtful and just all around great people....and they are Aggies.  A plus in my book. :)   Did I mention they make some cute babies?  It has been such a privilege to watch these kiddos grow over the last 4+ years.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment