Friday, September 16, 2011

Playing catch up

Life as a wife, mommy, photographer and NOW preschool teacher has kept me very busy.  Most of these sessions were taken at the end of July and first part of August.  I am just now getting to posting on my blog!  Adorable kiddos and sweet families!  Thank you for your patience!

The new blog is just weeks away from being revealed!  YEAH!  I can't wait for you to see it.  I love it...I just need to move it up on my priority list!  It needs just a few finishing touches!  Stay tuned for announcements about the new blogsite! :)

First up are two of my favorite toddlers!  If it wasn't for these cute faces, I might not have a photography business!  So thanks, Beki!  You are the best! :)
Photobucket

I have been taking this little man's picture since he was 6 months...now he is 3!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy First Birthday! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next we have sweet Camden...turning 18 months.  I can't wait to take your 2 year pictures in November!  Where does the time go?  It seems like yesterday I was taking her newborn photos!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This sweet family has Rock Star! style and I enjoyed seeing them again.  The cuteness level of the 3 kids is over the top! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment