Thursday, July 22, 2010

I'm Alive!!

Don't worry!  I am still here.  
Photobucket
My boys and I just got back from a two week trip in beautiful Colorado.

Here are some highlights...
My sweet 4 year old, Jackson, loved riding horses, going to the rodeo,
fishing, spending time with his Mimi and Papa, 
drinking milkshakes and going to the park.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My baby boy, Pierson, loved riding the 4 wheeler, 
throwing rocks in the river, 
flying down the alpine slide, eating pizza, 
going to the library and
celebrated his 2nd birthday!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I woke up at 6 am one morning to photograph the annual Hot Air Balloon Rodeo.
It was beautiful and had so much fun watching them take flight.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I jumped right back into photography with 5 sessions in the last 4 days 
so keep checking back for new sneak peeks!

Also keep checking for information about booking Holiday sessions!

1 comment: