Sunday, July 25, 2010

What I have been smiling at this morning...

After this post, I am all caught up on my pictures.
YEAH!  I am ending for now on this adorable family.
We met at my favorite gazebo last week and 
I can't get over 
this 
shot...

Photobucket

SERIOUSLY??!  They make me look good. :)

Photobucket

Ok...so when I think about middle school, I think about being so awkward.
I was never this stunning and glamourous in the 8th grade...lucky girl!
Photobucket

Photobucket

7 years old and oh so sweet.  
She definitely knew how to "work" the camera.
I loved her ideas on where her pictures should be taken!
Photobucket
Photobucket

This sweet baby is 17 months old.
She showed me her turns and how to boogie.
She loved looking for (and trying to eat!) rocks!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanks, Raupp Family!  I loved meeting you.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment