Thursday, April 15, 2010

Chasing toddlers

So if you were on Terramont Drive on Tuesday evening, you probably saw me getting an extra workout. I had two bluebonnet sessions...and both of the subjects were just under 2 years old. Having a 21 month old myself, I know how difficult it is to snap a picture at this age. They are so curious and want to do their own thing and the LAST thing they want to do is sit still and smile for the camera.

Well after taking more than 700 pictures (I KNOW!!) and running around for over an hour, I think we got some cutes. At least, Mr. C and Miss E had a blast running through the bluebonnet fields together. That is what it is all about anyway, right??

Running...
Photobucket

More running...
Photobucket

Maybe I will sit...
Photobucket

Wait...I guess I will look for a second...
Photobucket

This is so fun...
Photobucket

Photobucket

A cute one with Mommy...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment