Monday, April 5, 2010

Seriously?? I need a girl!

These could possibly be two of the cutest girls I have ever seen. Every time I see them (this will be my third time to photograph their sweetness), I leave the session saying to myself "I hope I have a girl." I love the big bows, cute outfits, and sweet smiles. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my boys to pieces, but a little girl is hopefully in the cards for me one day! We will see! :) Check out my favorites from my session with the S girls...

Big Sis...her Daddy made the biggest horse sound to make her giggle. I think everyone in Market Street smiled when they heard him!! I might need to bring him along to more sesssions!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lil sis...what a ham!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sisters...

Photobucket

A family shot...
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment