Monday, April 5, 2010

GOOD Friday

As you can tell, I have been a busy lady!! I had three sessions on Good Friday and this sweet family started of my day on a great note! I loved that she found out about me through Facebook. A friend of hers was a "Fan" of mine!! I thought that was neat that she liked my work and scheduled a session! This family was such a joy to photograph. If you ever wonder what to wear to a session...check out their outfits. I LOVE the bright colors!

Some family shots...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Brother and sister
Photobucket

How cute is her head on his shoulder?
Photobucket

Big boy shots...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sweet girl...I wish they had this dress in my size! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

This one makes me giggle...she was "twirling" for me in her beautiful Easter dress...while holding bugs in her hand! Haha!
Photobucket

Mom and Dad
Photobucket

I hope you love them C Family! Mom said she this is their first family shot since the little one was 8 months old! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment