Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Birthday, Buddy!

My sweet friend in my neighborhood had the cutest party for her 4 year old boy last week. I had the pleasure of photographing the event and my almost 4 year old went to the "coolest party ever." They went to the Fire Station off of Branch Crossing in the Woodlands. The boys had an obstacle course, had a tour of where the firemen cooked, ate and worked. They were also able to tour the fire truck and ambulance. The adventure ended with the most delicious cookies! Great party! Here are the highlights...

Birthday Boy with his badge after his race...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Birthday Boy with Mama
Photobucket

Photobucket

Showing the kids how the firemen get dressed...
Photobucket

Photobucket

The yummy cookies...
Photobucket

My little one...
Photobucket

The whole gang...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment