Thursday, June 24, 2010

Beautiful Teeth

Meet Mrs. Kimberley.  
Check out her gorgeous smile and her beautiful teeth...
Photobucket
She is the office manager of Spring Creek Dentistry.  
My good friend, Ryan, runs this practice and he is clearly good at what he does!  
They are in the process of building a new office and asked me to take some 
head shots hang on their walls.  
I was excited about this opportunity and we had so much fun!
This was their first family photo session and I hope it won't be their last!  
They are a beautiful family and my camera loved them! :)

My favorite family shots...
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cute couple...
Photobucket
6 year old, Savannah...she had so much fun 
deciding what poses she wanted everyone to do
So cute!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Mom and daughter
Photobucket
Daddy's girl
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment