Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Picture Perfect

Ok. I have to tell you that I had 
SO MUCH FUN last week photographing a sweet, loving family.

So the very talented Mommy of these three adorable kids has taken 
Jackson's pictures many times.
She was my old neighbor in Fall Creek (where we lived before the Woodlands).
I was honored that she wanted me to take her family pictures.

Being a photographer, this Mommy had her little ones prepared! They were all smiles and we had a great time. 
It was great to see you R family. I am so glad we have stayed in touch!

I had so many favorites. It was difficult to pick ones for the sneak peek...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I LOVE this story...it makes me smile! 
The baby girl was a little shy during our photo session.
Her mommy and daddy said if she didn't smile, 
they would send her home with "Miss Rebecca." (am I THAT bad??)

After we captured some smiles (YEAH!), they jumped in their car, 
but the baby girl would not get in her seat.
She said she wanted to go to Miss Rebecca's house! 

I love it! She can come over and play any time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment