Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is it HOT out there?

I met this family last week at East Shore to take
some 2 and 5 year old pictures.  This is why I love what I do.  I meet the nicest people.

Maggie, the adorable 2 year old, made me work!  
I was completely drenched from head to toe with sweat!
You would have thought I just went to spin class!
Well turns out, she was getting her molars and her feelings about the camera resembled my 
little two year old (see below post).

We did manage to get a few smiles out of her though...
and oh how her smile will melt your heart!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Her big brother, Walker is such a handsome 5 year old and was all smiles!  
He was the perfect model!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mom brought her Mom and best friend along for the fun!
Photobucket

On another note, if you are thinking about booking a session in July or August, consider the heat when doing so.  I have been doing most of my shoots at 6:30 or 7 PM and morning shots as early as 7:30 AM!  I promise you do not want to be sweating like I was while you are trying to smile pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment