Sunday, June 13, 2010

Blessed

I am so blessed to have amazing friends.  
I really thank God for them every day.  
They are so loving, supportive, fun.
This particular friend should get free pictures for life 
because she introduced me to my boyfriend! 

Her 3 children are beautiful...I mean GOREGEOUS 
and I love photographing them.  

We went to Teaswood in Conroe this past week, 
avoided some of the crazy thunderstorms, and captured some amazing photos. 
 
I don't even know what to choose for the sneak peek but here goes...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This little man is 5 years old and laughs out loud.  
This stud muffin is admired by my Jackson.  
They share a love for Superheroes.  
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This 3 year old cutie has the most ridiculous blue eyes.
Photobucket
Photobucket
And he loves his big brother...
Photobucket

This adorable beauty is 9 months old and she is stunning.  
The dark hair and blue eyes...so pretty.  

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment